субота, 23 липня 2016 р.

Birrarung Marr- city park, Melbourne, Australia





Not far from the center of the business Melbourne, Federation Square, there is right behind I saw a wonderful park called Birrarung Marr.


Birrarung Marr city park located between the business center of Melbourne and Yarra River. It was opened in 2002. The name means "river of mists" and "river" in the language of vurundzheri Woiwurrung people, indigenous people lived here at the time of European settlement of Melbourne.
ABC News Radio reported that Birrarung Marr is more dangerous than Central Park in New York.
In 1856, the colonial government noted that the swampy shores Birrarung Marr designed for the park. Nevertheless, there have been built several institutions, including the morgue, and the old state swimming center, which remained in this place until the end of the 20th century. The first railway line crossed the area in 1859 and the railway line occupies most of the park area between the center of Melbourne and Yarra River. At the end of the 19th century it has been the reconstruction of the river Yarra, which has been rectified, expanded here were laid with shady avenues built along the coast.

In 1992, the new government under the leadership of the Victorian premier Jeff Kennett initiated a program for the development of Melbourne. For this program, the state and the city of Melbourne jointly organized an architectural design competition for the area of ​​the Federation. Creating Birrarung Marr was a result of the reorganization of infrastructure and land use near Federation Square, including clearance railyards Jolimont and Batman Avenue diversion of the river to connect to the Exhibition Street. These studies have allowed the land reclamation of the former railway buildings and roadway, to create the first large inner city Melbourne Park for a hundred years.
Birrarung Marr Construction began in 2000. The project was mastered by a joint venture of the city of Melbourne, which has provided $ 15.6 million to design and build the park and the Victorian Government, which funded the reconstruction of the railway and the formulation of coastline. The park was officially opened to the public on Australia Day, 26 January 2002.





                                                                                         

Совсем неподалеку от самого центра делового Мельбурна, прямо за площадью Федераций мне открылся замечательный парк под названием Биррарунг Марр.
Birrarung Марр  городской парк расположился между деловым  центром  Мельбурна и рекой Ярра. Он был открыт в 2002 году. Название парка  означает «река туманов»  на языке Woiwurrung  народа вурунджери, коренных жителей проживавших здесь до заселения европейцами.
В 1856 году колониальное правительство отметило, что заболоченные берега Birrarung Марр предназначены  более для парка. Тем не менее, здесь уже были построены несколько учреждений, в том числе морг и старый государственный плавательный центр, который  оставался в этом месте до конца 20-го века. Первая железнодорожная линия пересекла площадь в 1859 году и железнодорожное полотно занимает большую часть парковой зоны между центром Мельбурна  и рекой Ярра. В конце 19-го века была проведена реконструкция самой реки Ярра, которая была выпрямленна, расширена, на берегу были проложены с тенистые аллеи.

В 1992 году новое правительство штата Виктория под руководством премьера Джеффа Kennettа инициировало программу развития центра Мельбурна. Для этой программы, государство и город Мельбурн совместно организовали конкурс архитектурных проектов для площади Федерации. Создание Birrarung Марра произошло в результате реорганизации инфраструктуры  землепользования вблизи площади Федерации, в том числе оформление  railyards Jolimont и отведения Batman авеню от реки, чтобы соединить с Эксибишн-стрит. Эти работы позволили рекультивировать земли бывших железнодорожных построек и проезжей части, для создания первого значительного  внутреннего парка города Мельбурн за сто лет.
Строительство Birrarung Марра началось в 2000 году. Проект был освоен совместным предприятием города Мельбурна, который предоставил $ 15,6 млн, для проекта и строительства парка и правительства штата Виктория, который финансировал железнодорожную реконструкцию и оформление береговой линии. Парк был официально открыт для публики в День Австралии, 26 января 2002 года.



Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар