пʼятниця, 5 серпня 2016 р.

National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne, Australia


 
                                                             National Gallery of Victoria founded in 1861, is the oldest, largest and most visited art museum in Australia.
National Gallery of Victoria has two collections: international collection located in the district of St Kilda Road and Southbank and Ian Potter Centre which houses a collection of Australian art at Federation Square. The building on St Kilda Road designed by Sir Roy Grunds was opened in 1968 and was rebuilt by Mario Bellini and reopened in 2003. Designed by Lab Architecture Studio, Ian Potter Centre was opened in 2002, there is a collection of Australian art.
Victoria was an independent colony for just ten years during the Victorian gold rush. It was the richest colony in Australia, and Melbourne was the largest city in Australia. In 1859, the state government of Victoria has allocated £ 2,000 for the purchase of plaster casts of sculptures, which were first exhibited on the ground floor of the southern wing of the Public Library on Swanston Street on May 24, 1861. Also in the early 1860s have been allocated money for the project to create the first " the National gallery. "
In Mac Arthur Gallery on Swanston Street, which was the first permanent home of the collection is currently on display a collection of paintings of the State Library of Victoria.
National Gallery of Victoria Art School is associated with the gallery, it was founded in 1867 and has remained a leading center of academic art training in Australia until about 1910. Graduates have gone on to become one of Australia's most significant artists.
Collection gallery was composed of donated works of art, it is supported by donations. The most significant contribution was a testament Felton in 1904, a donation is used for the acquisition of more than 15 thousand works of art.
 







Jules Bastien-Lepage (1848-84)
 Национальная галерея штата Виктории основанна в 1861 году, это самый старый, самый большой и самый посещаемый художественный музей Австралии.
Национальная галерея Виктории имеет две коллекции международную расположенную  в районе St Kilda Road на Southbank и Поттер центра где находится коллекция австралийского искусства, на площади Федерации. Здание на St Kilda Road, проект разработан сэром Роем Грандом, было открыто в 1968 году и был перестроено Марио Беллини и повторно открыто в 2003 году.  Разработанный Lab Architecture Studio, Ян Потер Центр  был открыт в 2002 году там находится коллекция австралийского искусства.
Виктория была независимой колонии всего за десять лет во времена викторианской золотой лихорадки. Это была самая богатая колония в Австралии, и Мельбурн был самым крупным городом в Австралии. В 1859 году правительство штата Виктория выделило £ 2000 на приобретение гипсовых слепков скульптур, которые впервые были выставлены на нижнем этаже южного крыла публичной библиотеки на улице Сванстон 24 мая 1861.  Так же в начале 1860-х годов были выделены деньги на проект для создания первой "Национальной галереи".
В Мак Артур галерее на Сванстон-стрит, которая стала первым постоянным домом коллекции, в настоящее время экспонируется коллекция живописи Государственной библиотеки Виктории.
Национальная галерея Виктории имеет художественную школу, связанную с галереей, она была основана в 1867 году и оставалась ведущим центром академической подготовки искусства в Австралии примерно до 1910 года. Выпускники школы шли дальше, чтобы стать одними из самых значительных художников Австралии.
Коллекция галереи был состоит из подаренных произведений искусства, ее поддерживают денежные пожертвования. Наиболее значительным вкладом стало завещание Фелтона в 1904 году, пожертвование использовано для приобретения более 15 тысяч произведений искусства.

Добавьте подпись




Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар